The students are expected to apply for K-ETA visa


Visa offered by HUFS?

HUFS will not issue a visa document so the student is expected to apply for K-ETA individually. If you are not eligible for K-eta and would like to participate in ISS program then please contact us (

HUFS is not an institution offering visas to students, we just can give the student a certificate of Adimssion which is a necessary document for a student visa application. If you get CoA from HUFS but you still need to apply for a visa at the embassy.

For the student who asks for CoA, there will be an individual document screening process.

*CoArequest ->Document Screening Process (HUFS) -> Getting CoA from HUFS -> Visa application (Embassy)